E2 & E3 series
2 widths are available:
450 mm, 600 mm
Selectable electrical mode:
"Automatic & Manual"
AlphaDynamik electric steps series E2 & E3
AlphaDynamik is setting new standards. Our in-house products are designed to set new standards in safety, reliability and quality. For this reason, the AlphaDynamik E2 & E3 series were developed as our new solution for electrical multi-steps.
• Automatic collision detection - if the step hits an obstacle, it stops automatically (door must be closed and opened again to release the step)
• The step does not retract as soon as the step is loaded with at least 15 kg
• Warning buzzer warns acoustically when the step moves in and out.
• Step retracts automatically as soon as the door is closed (manual and automatic mode)
• Step can easily be retracted manually in case of an emergency.
• POWER MODE: If the step is blocked (dirt, ice), it can be put into "power mode" by quickly closing the door twice and opening the door. This briefly gives the motor a higher current to clear the blockage. This is indicated acoustically and visually. The step then automatically returns to "normal mode".
• As soon as the door is closed and the step is retracted, it switches to standby mode after 10 seconds. In this case, the step consumes >1mA.
• Self-protection in case of faulty electrical installation.
• CE Marking
• ECE R10 certificate
• Frame zinc lamella coating
• Slip resistance R11/V04
• Aluminium steps
• Integrated warning buzzer