Serie E2 & E3
Aluminium step, steel frame with "zinc lamella coating"
2 widths are available:
Selectable electrical mode:
"Automatic & Manual"
AlphaDynamik electric steps series E2 & E3
AlphaDynamik is setting new standards. Our in-house products are designed to set new standards in safety, reliability and quality. For this reason, the AlphaDynamik E2 & E3 series were developed as our new solution for electrical multi-steps.
• Automatic obstacle detection - if the step hits an obstacle, it stops automatically (door must then be closed and opened again to release the step).
• The step does not retract as soon as the step is loaded with at least 15kg
• Warning buzzer warns acoustically when the step moves in and out.
• Step retracts automatically as soon as the door is closed (whether in manual or automatic mode).
• Step can easily be retracted manually in case of an emergency.
• POWER MODE: If the step is blocked (dirt, ice etc.), it can be put into "power mode" by quickly closing and opening the door twice. This causes the motor to receive a higher electrical current for a short time to remove the blockage. This is indicated acoustically and visually. Afterwards the step automatically returns to "normal mode".
• As soon as the door is closed and the step is retracted, the step goes into standby mode after 10 seconds. Here the step consumes <1mA.
• Self-protection in case of faulty electrical installation.
• CE Marking
• ECE R10 certificate
• Frame zinc lamella coating
• Slip resistance R11/V04
• Aluminium steps
• Integrated warning buzzer